Why use a credit management consultancy service?
Effective cash flow management is critical to the survival of any business.
Running a business is full of day-to-day challenges. Challenges that get in the way of giving cashflow and credit management the attention they deserve.
Do either of these statements resonate with you?
- You need to put in place credit management/accounts receivables processes from scratch.
- You have some processes and controls but feel you’d benefit from having a fresh pair of eyes on them to improve your cash flow.
If so, then a fresh perspective is what your business needs. And that’s where we come in.
NK Credit Consultancy Ltd has the knowledge and experience to shine a torch into the darkest recesses of your credit management processes and offer new solutions to enhance your cashflow.
We’ll advise you on how to develop best practice. So you can increase the profitability of your business yet continue to maintain good customer relations.
With our expertise in credit management we’re confident we can add value to your business.
Whether you’re experiencing problems with a specific area in your process or you’d like us to carry out a comprehensive ‘end to end’ review to help improve cashflow, we can help.
What we do
Our credit management consultancy service is bespoke to you.
An initial, free, one- hour consultation will establish the key areas for review and focused improvement.
We need to get an accurate view of your business and its objectives. So a review is always a collaborative engagement with you and your operational staff.
In that way, everyone gets the opportunity to contribute ideas and feedback and be supportive of any recommendations we make.
Areas we cover include, but are not limited to:
- Performing due diligence on new and existing customers.
- Designing a credit policy to suit your business needs and strategy.
- Designing terms of business agreements, credit account application forms, invoices and statements.
- Improving accounts receivables processes to deliver better collection performance.
- Ensuring compliance with consumer credit regulation.
- Ensuring compliance with credit insurance policy to reduce the risk of non-payment of claims.
- Establishing credit limits and payment terms and a continuous review process.
- Assessing any skills gaps of credit and collections staff and making recommendations for training and development.
- Designing and implementing a structured dispute resolution process.
- Reviewing system capabilities and making recommendations for enhancements or additional/alternative credit control software to meet the current and future needs of your business.
- Designing and implementing meaningful management reporting to measure performance and manage risks
- Carrying out a complete review of the whole cycle. From sales enquiry to getting paid we’ll help you make sure that each step meets the needs of your business and protects your hard-earned cash. We will give you a full written report identifying under-performing areas, and recommendations for improvement.
Recommendations and Implementation
We’ll present any recommendations to you and your team. But the service doesn’t stop there.
We’ll also give you an outline of suggestions on how to deliver our suggested improvements to your staff and your business.
We focus on:
- Developing solutions to complement your business goals
- Helping you to efficient credit management processes
We’re happy to chat with you about how we can help you move forward with the recommendations you decide to act upon.
All of that said, if you prefer to work through the recommendations in your own time you can.
So don’t wait. Start getting to grips with the cash flow and credit management in your business now. All you have to do is send an email to email@example.com to book your FREE initial one-hour consultation.